Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Lion King 4/12/2017

Today was the first time we went to the auditorium.
Practising properly for the first time was went better than expected. Mostly everyone knows most of their lines as well as their timing to go on and off stage.
Since I am part of the Barb Chorus all I needed to work on was the chords and timing to go on and off stage. I picked out a cheetah print cloak as my costume. I love cheetahs so that's what I'm going to go as.

 
The Circle of life


Daniel (Mufasa) and Meagan

 
Todays Practice (First time in auditorium)

Costumes




1 comment:

  1. Ella you are certainly doing an excellent job as part of the barb chorus! I love that you have added the pictures of our rehearsal and labelled them! Great choice of animal and the costume looks fantastic! What has been challenging for you during the rehearsal process?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.