Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Our Culture Presentation

15/03/2018

My group's culture project was based on European/Uk culture.
It included: Art, Food, Clothes, Sport, Language and popular landmarks.

The Slides that I had done was:
Art, and the Welsh language.
I found learning the welsh language was quite challenging. I had to write what it means how to spell it and the easiest way to say it.

What have I learned:
I have learned more about the Welsh culture, as well as the Art/Music in the UK. 

1 comment:

  1. Great work Ella- Conwy castle is very impressive in Wales - I was lucky to visit it with your dad a couple of times- I always struggled with Welsh language myself too - it sounds so different to how you think you would pronounce it! Mushy peas are very nice by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.