Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Learning Reflection Health

Whare Tapa Wha is about Health. It teaches us that in order to have a balanced lifestyle we have to include Taha Tinana (Physical well being) Taha Whanau (Social Well Being) Taha Wairua (Spiritual Wellbeing) and last but not least Taha Hingenaro (Mental/Emotional Well being).

In my group, I think I participated quite well with our project. I contributed by filling out what Taha Tinana (Physical Welling) is about. Next time I would like to give some examples of how to look after your physical health. 

I found it challenging when we were trying to construct our whare. I coped with the challenge by just trying different solutions. I worked well with my group. I found that we were able to support one another with each of our categories. Next time I would most likely give better feedback for the group when they ask for it.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Ella- I am sure that you were an important member of the group to get this project completed!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.