Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Discovery & Animals


Image result for antarctica

I think our presentation was good. It gives you facts and knowledge you need to know. The best part section of our work would be the paragraph about the Human impact in Antarctica. We found that we needed more sources for our information. To solve this next time we could go on different sites and use more information for our topic. What I learnt from this topic was that 40% of Antarctica is sea-ice. What I found difficult was finding facts that would be interesting instead of giving everyone facts they already knew about Antarctica. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Work Wally, I liked the way you presented your blog it looks really cool. I could relate to your answers, all and all good job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.