Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Narrative Writing 14/10/2016



Wolf Pack


It was a warm cloudy night, the white moon out brightening the star’s above. My white fur gleamed in the moonlight. My eye’s were as blue as the ocean. I was searching for food for the pack in the green meadow.  I could hear the trees whispering to the wind. I walked towards the slouched dead tree. I stopped. I thought I heard something. Crack! There it was again! I became more anxious as I stepped closer to the tree. I pricked up my ears and sniffed the ground. It smelt like honey roasted rabbit. I crawled slowly ready to pounce when two little objects pounced at me. It was my nephews, Star and Mooner they were both 11yrs old. I jumped back up onto my paws and kept on walking.

Star and Mooner followed me sniffing the air. “Niki I think I have picked up a scent of rabbit” Star said. We came to a Holt. “Psst Mooner Star surround that wishing well” I whispered. We slowly crawled towards the well. We had surrounded the victim successfully. I pounced at the rabbit as It tried to escape. I held the victim in my jaw and killed it with my razor sharp teeth.

We were walking back to the den when It started to rain. The rain soaked us with water as we walked through the forest. We finally reached the den. It was cold and wet. We sat down inside the cave. “Finally the rain stopped!..” Mooner Moaned. I nodded. We went outside and sat on the rock. I looked at the blue moon with curiosity. “ I swear that moon was white before” I thought to myself.  I stood up and howled telling the pack dinner was ready. A small cluster of wolves came sprinting to the den. They feasted on honey roasted rabbit. My tummy grumbled ferociously, I wandered towards the cave to join the meal. I ate my meal raw, It was disgusting but I ate it anyway--, slowly dragged myself to my bed to go to sleep--My friend Maia snored loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.