Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Resilience in Business

I learnt that resilience is very important especially in a business environment. You need to adjust to changes easily. You need to be able to give new things a chance and not giving up easily on challenges. My favourite quote connected to resilience is
 " Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before."

It was difficult to understand information about the who moved my cheese video because I thought that it wasn't the best way to teach us about resilience. In parts of the video, I got confused on what was actually happening.
The video "Who moved my cheese?" is about two humans going through sudden changes, they have to readjust to the changes and move on although it may be difficult. It taught me that changes can come out of nowhere, it may not be for the best but you have to get over it and move on. 

Link to Who Moved My Cheese Video

Resilience will help me with the business Kete because this subject has taught me that you have to work hard to overcome challenges and that its worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ella..im looking forward to seeing how you put this into practice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.