Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Slice of Heaven


25/05/2018

Today in music our task is to choose a New Zealand song that I like and write about it.

Image result for slice of heaven footrot flats
This song is in the classic movie Footrot Flats
What I like about the song
I love how they use a load of instruments and harmonies. I find that its a amazing song to listen to. And I recommend watching the movie Footrot Flats
All these are more from undoubtedly New Zealand's most successful and revered music talent for 40 years, and still going strong.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella, I love that you chose this song! It's such a kiwi classic! I have to admit I have not watched the movie, I must watch it! I like that you have picked out the instrumentation and the harmonies in this song. What is it that you find interesting about those two things?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.