Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

‘I Didn't Lose A Friend, I Just Realized I Never Had One’ Wonder 1

Wonder


1. because he has a braid at the back of his head. It represents a padawan (A Padawan is a Jedi apprentice).

2. Julian asked Why do you have a tiny braid in the back of your hair?

3. yes, being right is not as strong as being kind. Kindness is important it runs through friends family and acquaintances. Being right doesn't mean anything, good job you did something right but you just left someone behind in the dust you made.

4. I think August was mad at his mother because she was being a bit overprotected, she has been asking a load of questions.

5. Most people prefer not to be friends with an ugly person.

6. An aversion is when you feel hatred towards something. He doesn't like having his photo taken.

7. People think he is a walking disease. Its like he's the old mouldy cheese in Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. August felt violated.

8. My opinion of Jack Will has changed. He lied to August about being his friend and has been talking behind his back.

9. No, He feels betrayed and depressed that his friend lied to him. He doesn't feel like seeing Jack.



"the worst part
about being lied to,
is feeling stupid
cos you believed it"

Image result for julian wonder

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ella, what a catchy title. You really hooked me into reading your work. Do you have an aversion to anything like auggie does to photos? I really like your poster, I don't think Julian was a very kind person in this story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.