Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Insolence (Wonder 4.5)

Some people need a 
shock collar and
I need the remote









7. Julian's mum photoshopped August out of the class photo because he's a freak, and you should stay away from him.

8. I found that Mrs. Alban's email was very rude. You can't point out the fact that he has special need by the way his face looks. He's just a normal kid. It does not put a burden on kids to befriend August. He's just a kid. Only the truly nice people would hang out with August. While the others just judge people by the way they look.

9. I do not agree that August should not be allowed into Beecher Prep. He is smart enough to go there he just has a different appearance that people are used to.

10. He thinks they are being stuck-up pigs. It's not right to ignore someone when they don't know both sides of the story. What they were doing was absolute nonsense.

Go Ignore me, I don't
care.
But when you need me I
won't be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.